1. All components must be free of defects and spotlessly clean. Protect all exposed sealing surfaces and open cavities from damage and foreign material. Lubricate parts when assembling. Set body assembly (8) coil end down for easy access to orifice bore.
2. Prior to sliding orifice (7) into body assembly (8) make sure orifice bore and orifice (7) are thoroughly clean and lubricated.
3. Properly position poppet assembly seat o-ring (6) in body assembly (8) and screw poppet assembly seat (6) into body assembly (8) to a tightness of 5 ft. lbs..
4. Insert poppet (5) into poppet assembly seat (6) making sure you have a perfect fit.
5. Replace inner spring (4), outer spring (3), set screw (2). Turn set screw (2) in until it bottoms out and then rotate out four complete revolutions. Replace plug assembly (1) and tighten to 10 ft. lbs.
6. Position body assembly (8) to allow replacement of seat (11) and o-ring (12). Lightly tap seat (11) into body assembly (8) with a brass drift. Use petroleum jelly on o-ring (12) to hold it in place for a perfect fit.
7. Reassembly poppet (13), piston ring (14), and spring (15) and carefully slide against seat (11).
8. Insert stem and seal assembly (15) with washer (16) into spring (14) and slide into poppet inside body assembly.
9. Fit o-ring (20) and o-ring end cap assembly (19) together, then assemble to body assembly (8). Tighten two screws (21) evenly with an alien wrench.
10. Properly press seal and o-ring assembly (17) into end cover assembly (19). Insert ball (18) into seal opening in end cap assembly (19).
11. Install coil (22), push pin (23), and guide tube assembly (24) to end cap assembly (19) and evenly tighten four screws to 15 ft. lbs..
12. Place valve body (8) on its side and make sure orifice, orifice plug (9) and plug (10) are clean and lubricated. Turn orifice plug (9) into body assembly (8) until tight and plug (10) into orifice plug (9) until it bottoms out. Secure these plugs with locktite.