(43)Power Control Housing (Upper)
- 1. Check level at sight gauge located at left front of housing.
- 2. Maintain oil level to be visible in sight gauge.
- 3. Remove fill plug at left front of housing and add oil as required.
(44)Power Control Shaft Worm And Gear Housing
- 1. Level should be to FULL mark on gauge.
- 2. Remove fill plug and add oil as required.
(45)Final Drive And Trunnion Housings
- 1. Check final drive oil level with gauge located inside engine compartment, at left. Level should be to FULL mark on gauge.
- 2. Check trunnion housing oil level at plugs in top of housings (on each side). Oil level should be to bottom of plug opening.
- 3. Remove breather located on side of final drive fill pipe.
- 4. Wash in clean solvent. Add a few drops of oil. Install breather.
(46)Tandem Drive Housings
- 1. Remove breathers. 1 located on inner side of each tandem housing.
- 2. Wash in clean solvent or diesel fuel.
- 3. Add several drops of oil to breathers and install on housings.
- 1. Tip seat forward and open hinged cover. Remove and disassemble breather.
- 2. Wash and assemble breather. Run 1/4 pint (0, 12 ltr) of oil through element and install.
Open drain valve and drain water and sediment. Close valve.
(49)Fuel Tank Cap
- 1. Remove and disassemble cap. Wash parts in solvent.
- 2. Assemble parts and coat element lightly with oil. Install.