Stopping the Tractor
- 1. Release accelerator and depress service brake pedal to stop tractor.
- 2. Push transmission control to NEUTRAL.
- 3. Push parking brake lever to the applied position. Adjust parking brake if necessary. Turn knob clockwise until there is a reasonably hard pull to snap the lever to the applied position and the brake will hold the tractor.
Stopping the Engine
- 1. Operate engine at half speed for 5 minutes.
- 2. Park the tractor on level ground. If the tractor must be parked on a slope, block the wheels.
- 3. Push governor override button to charge air start reservoirs to 150 PSI. (If so equipped.)
- 4. Run the engine at low idle for 30 seconds.
- 4. Lift the toe of accelerator past detent. Hold until engine stops.
- 5. Turn disconnect switch OFF and remove key.
- 6. Drain water from tractor air reservoirs. (Do not turn drain bolt more than one full turn.)
768 SERVICE BRAKE AIR RESERVOIRS
772 SERVICE BRAKE AIR RESERVOIRS
772 AIR RESERVOIR
SEAT SUSPENSION AIR RESERVOIR
768 AIR START AIR RESERVOIR (Attachment)
EMERGENCY BRAKE AIR RESERVOIRS (Attachment)