Lubricate 1 fitting.
(21)Rear Axle Housing Bracket Caps
Lubricate 1 fitting in cap on each side. Total 2 fittings.
(22)Governor Control Linkage
Lubricate 5 fittings.
(23)Power Control Input Shaft, Engine Mounting Trunnion Bearing And Flywheel Clutch And Brake Shaft Bearings
Lubricate 4 fittings.
(24)Transmission And Flywheel Clutch
Check oil level with engine running, oil hot, machine level and parking brake set. Maintain oil level between ADD and FULL marks on gauge.
(25)Hydraulic Brake Master Cylinder
- 1. Remove filler plug in top of reservoir housing.
- 2. Maintain fluid level 1/2 inch below filler opening.
- 3. Install filler plug.
- 1. Check condition and adjustment of fan and generator or alternator belts.
- 2. Belts should deflect 7/8 inch (22 mm) under 25 lbs. (11,5 kg) force. Initial installation new belts - 3/4 inch (19 mm).
To adjust belts:
Loosen generator or alternator mounting bolts and move in or out as required. Tighten bolts.
(27)Diesel Engine Crankcase
- 1. Oil should be warm and machine on level ground. Remove filler plug.
- 2. Remove crankcase drain plug and drain oil.
- 3. Remove filter housing drain plug and drain oil.
- 4. Loosen retaining bolt and remove filter housing and filter element.
- 5. Clean filter base and replace O-ring if necessary.
- 6. Clean filter housing and install new filter element.
- 7. Clean and install filter housing drain plug.
- 8. Clean and install crankcase drain plug.
- 9. Fill crankcase to FULL mark on ENGINE STOPPED side of gauge. See Refill Capacities.
- 10. Install filler plug. Run engine for 2 minutes. Check oil level with engine running. Maintain level to FULL mark on ENGINE RUNNING side of gauge.