2400 Hour Service`
WE-851B WINDROW ELEVATOR [KEBU0630]
1.1. Checking The Power Take-Off Shaft End Play
- 1. Check and adjust the power take-off shaft end play.
- 2. Arrange for examination and service of proprietary equipment; i.e. starter motor, alternator, etc.
- 3. Service the engine fuel injectors. See the engine manufacturer's manual for procedures.
- 4. Check the engine valve clearances. See the engine manufacturer's manual for procedures.
Checking The Power Take-Off Shaft End Play
INADVERTENT STARTING OF THE ENGINE COULD CAUSE PERSONAL INJURY. SHUT THE ENGINE DOWN AND REMOVE THE KEY FROM THE IGNITION SWITCH.
- 1. Disengage the clutch with the hand lever.
- 2. Remove the inspection hole cover.
- 3. Remove the retainer lock.
- 4. Tighten the retainer to firmly seat both bearings. Mark notch for reference.
- 5. Back off bearing retainer three or four notches.
- 6. Tap output end of shaft with soft hammer to seat bearing cup against bearing retainer. This should be the approximate end play required.
- 7. Measure actual end play with a dial indicator. Indicator readings should be taken with the indicator anchored to the housing and the indicator tip resting on the end of the shaft. Hold housing firmly and pry shaft axially in and out to get indicator reading.
- 8. Adjust bearing retainer until measured end play is within .004 to .006 inch (0.10 to 0.15 mm).
- 9. Install the retainer lock.
- 10. Install the inspection hole cover.
WE-851B WINDROW ELEVATOR 1000 Hour Or Annual Service
WE-851B WINDROW ELEVATOR 400 Hour Service
WE-851B WINDROW ELEVATOR 200 Hour Service
WE-851B WINDROW ELEVATOR Daily Or 10 Hour Service
WE-851B WINDROW ELEVATOR Paving Operation
WE-851B WINDROW ELEVATOR Engine Operation
WE-851B WINDROW ELEVATOR Installing The Paver Hitch
WE-851B WINDROW ELEVATOR Be Sure The Tiger Paws Are In Shape For Running!
WE-851B WINDROW ELEVATOR If The Machine Is Serviced Well, It Will Provide Safe And Efficient Operation!
WE-851B WINDROW ELEVATOR Be Sure Everyone Survives Your Operation!
WE-601B WINDROW ELEAVTOR Service When Required
WE-601B WINDROW ELEAVTOR 2500 Hour Service
WE-851B WINDROW ELEVATOR Service When Required
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Be Sure Everyone Survives Your Operation!
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER If The Machine Is Serviced Well, It Will Provide Safe And Efficient Operation!
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Be Sure The Tiger Paws Are In Shape For Running!
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Powerpack
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Hydraulic Systems
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Automatic Screed Control Systems
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Both Control Panels
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Screed
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Starting Procedure
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Shutdown Procedure
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Roading Operation