Both Control Panels`
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER [KEBU0632]
- 1.Transmission Speed Selection Switch
- shifts the transmission to one of two speed ranges, "Travel" or "Pave". This switch should always be at "Pave" when the machine is working.
THE MACHINE MUST BE BROUGHT TO A COMPLETE STOP BEFORE SHIFTING TRANSMISSION SPEED RANGES.
- 2.Motor Speed Selection Switch
- shifts the ground drive motor to one of two ranges, "Hi" or "Low".
NOTE: THE TWO GROUND DRIVE MOTOR SPEED RANGES COMBINED WITH THE TWO TRANSMISSION SPEED RANGES YIELD FOUR SPEED RANGES IN WHICH THE GROUND DRIVE PUMP CAN OPERATE (SEE ITEM 7).
- 3.Direction selector switch
- selects "Forward" or "Reverse" travel.
- 4.Park Brake Switch
- when the switch is in the "Off" position the park brake is disengaged and all machine systems function normally. When the switch is in the "On" position the brakes are engaged and the power switches are deactivated, which sets the hydrostatic drive systems (ground drive, conveyor and vibrators) at neutral. The machine cannot be moved as long as the park brake switch is at "On". The conveyors can be operated by moving the feeder switches to "Overdrive", but only if the power switch is in the "Stop" position.
- 5.Differential Lock Switch
- locks the differential ("Lock" position) for paving operation. The switch should be at "Off" for roading operation.
- 6.Engine Speed Switch
- increases ("Fast") or decreases ("Slow") the engine speed. When the switch is released it will return to the center position and the engine speed will remain constant.
- 7.Speed Selection Control
- controls the machine travel speed within the speed ranges selected with the transmission speed selection switch (item 1) and the motor speed selection switch (item 2). The travel speed is adjusted by varying the angle of the ground drive pump swashplate.
- 8.Power Switch
- activates or deactivates the machine ground drive, conveyor drives and screed vibrator drive, thus providing a single switch to stop operation of all four drive systems. If the power switch is moved to the "Stop" position to stop the machine and then returned to "Run", all four drive systems will resume operation at the speed set with the normal controls.
- 9.Compactor Switch
- controls the screed vibrators. In the "Off" position the vibrators will not operate. In the "On" position the vibrators will operate at the speed set with the vibrator speed control knob unless the power switch is in the "Stop" position. The "Override" position of the compactor switch by-passes the power switch so that operation of the vibrators can be checked out and/or adjusted with the power switch in the "Stop" position.
- 10.Screed Switch
- activates the screed elevation cylinders to "Raise" the screed for roading or to lower the screed for paving. The switch must be kept in the "Lower" position for paving to be certain that the cylinder rods will not interfere with the paving operation.
- 11.Hopper Switch
- raises and lowers the hopper wings to empty the hopper onto the drag conveyor.
REMOVE EITHER THE TOW POINT PINS OR THE TOW POINT CYLINDER PINS BEFORE RAISING THE SCREED OR DAMAGE MAY RESULT. SEE PAGE 4-5.
- 12.Hitch Switch
- opens and closes the optional "Quick Hitch" if one is installed.
- 13.Right Feeder Switch
- controls the right drag conveyor and screw conveyor as a unit. When the switch is in the "Off" position the right conveyors will not operate. In the "On" position, the right conveyors operate in response to the automatic feeder control system, but only if the power switch is in the "Go" position (see page 3-4). The "Override" position bypasses both the power switch in the "Stop" position and the automatic feeder control system to operate the conveyors at maximum capacity. This provides a way to check out conveyor operation before starting, a way to charge the conveyors for start-off, and a way to temporarily increase the amount of asphalt mix being fed to the screed during a paving operation.
- 14.Left Feeder Switch
- same function as the right feeder switch, but for the left drag conveyor and screw conveyor.
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Automatic Screed Control Systems
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Hydraulic Systems
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Powerpack
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Be Sure The Tiger Paws Are In Shape For Running!
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER If The Machine Is Serviced Well, It Will Provide Safe And Efficient Operation!
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Be Sure Everyone Survives Your Operation!
WE-851B WINDROW ELEVATOR Service When Required
WE-851B WINDROW ELEVATOR 2400 Hour Service
WE-851B WINDROW ELEVATOR 1000 Hour Or Annual Service
WE-851B WINDROW ELEVATOR 400 Hour Service
WE-851B WINDROW ELEVATOR 200 Hour Service
WE-851B WINDROW ELEVATOR Daily Or 10 Hour Service
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Screed
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Starting Procedure
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Shutdown Procedure
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Roading Operation
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Preparing The Machine For Paving Operation
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Paving Operation
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Ending The Paving Operation
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Paving Techniques
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Service Data
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Lubrication Chart
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Daily Or 10 Hour Service
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER 50 Hour Service