AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER [KEBU0632]
- 1.Feeder Control
- in the "Override" position, this control overrides the other feeder controls to increase the amount of asphalt mix present in front of the screw conveyor. In the "Off" position, the conveyors are stopped to decrease the amount of asphalt mix in front of the screw conveyor.
- 2.Feeder Sensor Sensitivity Control
- sets the angle that the feeder sensor arm and paddle must be displaced before an electric signal is sent to the conveyor pumps.
H = 15 degrees M = 30 degrees L = 45 degrees
Recommended settings for normal operation are H or M.
- 3.Tow Point Lift Switch
- moves the screed tow point "Up" or "Down" when the selector switch (see below) is at "Manual".
- 4.Tow Point Lift Selector Switch
- selects automatic ("Auto") or "Manual" control of the tow point lift cylinder. When this switch is at "Manual" the tow point can be raised or lowered by using the tow point lift switch (see above).
- 5.Vibrator Speed Control
- controls vibrator speed by adjusting the vibrator pump swashplate angle.
- 6.Screed Fuel Pump Switch
- controls the screed fuel pump which feeds diesel fuel from the fuel tank to the screed heaters or machine washdown hose.
- 7.Heater Switches
- each heater switch controls a single heater. In the "Glow Plug" position the glow plug is on and the fan is off. In the "Fan" position the fan is on and the glow plug is off. The fan and glow plug are both off when the switch is in the "Off position.
- 8.Burner Fuel Control Valves
- control the flow of diesel fuel from the screed fuel pump to the individual heaters. The valve for a particular heater should be fully opened anytime the heater is used.
- 9.Mat Thickness Controls
- raise or lower the rear of the screed, causing the screed to ride lower or higher and leave a thicker or thinner mat.
- 10.Extendable Screed Elevation Control
- adjusts the elevation of the screed extension if one is installed on that end of the screed.
- 11.Slope Beam Control
- adjusts the slope of the slope beam.
- 12.Crown Control
- adjusts the center crown in the screed.
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Both Control Panels
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Automatic Screed Control Systems
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Hydraulic Systems
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Powerpack
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Be Sure The Tiger Paws Are In Shape For Running!
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER If The Machine Is Serviced Well, It Will Provide Safe And Efficient Operation!
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Be Sure Everyone Survives Your Operation!
WE-851B WINDROW ELEVATOR Service When Required
WE-851B WINDROW ELEVATOR 2400 Hour Service
WE-851B WINDROW ELEVATOR 1000 Hour Or Annual Service
WE-851B WINDROW ELEVATOR 400 Hour Service
WE-851B WINDROW ELEVATOR 200 Hour Service
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Starting Procedure
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Shutdown Procedure
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Roading Operation
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Preparing The Machine For Paving Operation
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Paving Operation
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Ending The Paving Operation
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Paving Techniques
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Service Data
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Lubrication Chart
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER Daily Or 10 Hour Service
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER 50 Hour Service
AP-800 ASPHALT PAVER 250 Hour Service