TECHNICAL INFORMATION BULLETIN
March 23, 2005
This Technical Information Bulletin replaces the February 23, 2005 TIB "Software Update for Product Link PL121SR". DISREGARD THE FEBRUARY 23, 2005 TIB.
330B (6DR00673, 6DR00729,
375L (1JM00208, 1JM00220,
143H (1AL00037, 1AL00541)
D5C III (6CS00563)
D6R (9PN00808, 9PN01753,
950G II (AXX00522)
966G II (ANZ00444, ANZ00601)
966G (3SW00752, 3SW01298)
613C II (8LJ01436, 8LJ01570)
631E II (1NB00724, 1NB00978,
631E (1AB01491, 1AB01497,
Component Code(s) 7606
SUBJECT: Software Update for Product Link PL121SR (P/N 263-9088)
There are a limited number of Product Link PL121SR modules (P/N 263-9088) that are loaded with the 262-2744 Product Link PL121SR Software. The 262-2744 Product Link PL121SR Software has the issues that are listed below. The 262-2744 Product Link PL121SR software must be updated in order to resolve these issues.
- The current product watch configuration was not saved when an uncontrolled power down occurred.
- The Standard Daily Report sent an unexpected report start time when in Power Mode 2.
- The Product Watch did not allow for a full range of times during the day.
- The Electronic Control Module ECM serial number was cleared when the Product Link was de-registered.
- The Autoroam feature of the modem was not enabled for all modes. This would not allow the unit to work outside of North America.
- In rare cases the GPS data reported the machines as 90 Lat/90 Long.
The 262-2744 Product Link PL121SR Software has been cancelled and replaced by the 267-4603 Product Link PL121SR Software. The 267-4603 Product Link PL121SR Software has resolved the issues of the previous software that are listed above. The 267-4603 Product Link PL121SR Software is available on SISweb.
Modules identified with change level 2 (P/N 236-9088-02) already have the latest software loaded. Only the serial numbers listed above are affected.
COPYRIGHT 2005 AVSpare
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED