|Required Tools    |
|Tool    ||Part Number    ||Part Description    ||Qty    |
|A    ||138-7573    ||Link Bracket    ||1    |
- Remove the seat. Refer to Disassembly and Assembly, "Seat - Remove".
Care must be taken to ensure that fluids are contained during performance of inspection, maintenance, testing, adjusting and repair of the product. Be prepared to collect the fluid with suitable containers before opening any compartment or disassembling any component containing fluids.
Refer to Special Publication, NENG2500, "AVSpare Tools and Shop Products Guide" for tools and supplies suitable to collect and contain fluids on AVSpare products.
Dispose of all fluids according to local regulations and mandates.
- Remove plate assembly (1).
- Remove plate assembly (2) .
- Disconnect rods (3) and (4). Position rods (3) and (4 ) out of the way.
- Remove bolt (5) .
- Attach Tooling (A) and a suitable lifting device onto valve (7). Remove bolts (6). Remove steering clutch and brake control valve (7). The weight of steering clutch and brake control valve (7) is approximately 43 kg (95 lb).