|Required Tools    |
|Tools    ||Part Number    ||Part Description    ||Qty    |
|A    ||6V-2082    ||Lifting Hook    ||1    |
Personal injury can result from hydraulic oil pressure and hot oil.
Hydraulic oil pressure can remain in the hydraulic system after the engine has been stopped. Serious injury can be caused if this pressure is not released before any service is done on the hydraulic system.
Make sure all of the work tools have been lowered to the ground, and the oil is cool before removing any components or lines. Remove the oil filler cap only when the engine is stopped, and the filler cap is cool enough to touch with your bare hand.
Care must be taken to ensure that fluids are contained during performance of inspection, maintenance, testing, adjusting, and repair of the machine. Be prepared to collect the fluid with suitable containers before opening any compartment or disassembling any component containing fluids.
Refer to Special Publication, NENG2500, "AVSpare Tools and Shop Products Guide"for tools and supplies to collect and contain fluids in AVSpare machines.
Dispose of all fluids according to local regulations.
Note: Put identification marks on all lines, on all hoses, on all wires, and on all tubes for installation purposes. Plug all lines, hoses, and tubes. This helps to prevent fluid loss and this helps to keep contaminants from entering the system.
- Disconnect hose assemblies (4), (5), (2), and (3) from propel motor (1) .
- Attach a suitable lifting device in order to raise the right side of the machine slightly off the ground. Place suitable blocks under the right side of the frame of the machine.
- Remove bolts (7), bolts (8), the shims, and drum support (6) .
- Attach Tooling (A) and a suitable lifting device to motor assembly (10). Remove bolts (9) and motor assembly (10) .
- Remove bolts (12) .
- Remove final drive planetary (13) from plate (11) .
- Remove bolts (14) and gerotor motor (15) from final drive planetary (13) .
Personal injury can result from being struck by parts propelled by a released spring force.
Make sure to wear all necessary protective equipment.
Follow the recommended procedure and use all recommended tooling to release the spring force.