Care must be taken to ensure that fluids are contained during performance of inspection, maintenance, testing, adjusting and repair of the product. Be prepared to collect the fluid with suitable containers before opening any compartment or disassembling any component containing fluids.
Refer to Special Publication, NENG2500, "AVSpare Tools and Shop Products Guide" for tools and supplies suitable to collect and contain fluids on AVSpare products.
Dispose of all fluids according to local regulations and mandates.
- Remove guard (1) .
- Remove panel (2) .
- Remove panel (3) .
- Remove panel (4) .
- Disconnect hose assemblies (5), (6), and (7) .
- Disconnect hose assembly (8) .
- Disconnect hose assemblies (9), and (10) .
- Loosen clamps (12), and (13). Position accumulator (11) out of the way.
- Attach a suitable lifting device onto boom winch motor (14). Remove bolts (15). Remove boom winch motor (14). The weight of boom winch motor (14) is approximately 109 kg (240 lb).