|Tool||Part Number||Part Description||Qty|
|B||1H-3112||Bearing Cup Puller Gp||1|
|C||-||1/2 x 2 x 8 Flat Stock Steel||1|
|D||8H-0663||Bearing Puller Gp||1|
Keep all parts clean from contaminants.
Contaminants may cause rapid wear and shortened component life.
Note: Cleanliness is an important factor. Before you begin the disassembly procedure, the exterior of the components should be thoroughly cleaned. This will help to prevent dirt from entering the internal mechanism. Precision components can be damaged by contaminants or by dirt. Perform disassembly procedures on a clean work surface. Keep components covered and protected at all times.
- Remove O-ring seal (2) from idler axle (1).
Illustration 2 g01392657
- Position idler axle (1) onto a suitable press. Use the suitable press and Tooling (A) in order to remove sleeve (4) (not shown).
- Remove bearing (3).
Illustration 3 g01392684
- Remove seal (5) and discard the seal.
Illustration 4 g01392697
- Use Tooling (B) and Tooling (C) in order to remove bearing cup (6).
Illustration 5 g01393424 Illustration 6 g01393434
Note: Housing (7), bearing (8), and bearing cup (9) will be damaged upon removal. Discard the damaged parts.
- Turn idler axle (1) onto the opposite side. Use Tooling (B) and Tooling (C) in order to remove housing (7), bearing (8), and bearing cup (9). Discard housing (7), bearing (8), and bearing cup (9).
Illustration 7 g01400532
- Remove seal assembly (10) from sleeve (4). Discard seal assembly (10).