Remove Fan Motor
1. Disconnect the electrical leads (1).
2. Remove the motor mounting bolts (2).
3. Remove the motor and impeller (3) from the fan housing (4).
Remove And Install Fan Motor Impeller
a. remove the fan motor.
1. Remove the setscrews (1).
2. Slide the impeller (2) off the motor shaft (3).
3. Slide the impeller onto the shaft and install the setscrews.
a. install the fan motor.
Install Fan Motor
1. Position the motor and impeller (3) on the fan housing (4).
2. Install the motor mounting bolts (2).
3. Connect the electrical leads (1).
Remove and Install Nozzle And Inline Filter
1. Disconnect the fuel line (1) from the elbow assembly (2).
2. Unbolt the elbow assembly (2) from the burner assembly (3) and pull the elbow assembly out of the burner assembly.
3. Remove the nozzle (4) from the end of the adapter (5).
4. Remove the inline filter (6) from the adapter.
5. Install the replacement inline filter in the adapter.
6. Install the replacement nozzle onto the adapter.
7. Insert the elbow assembly into the burner assembly and install the bolts.
8. Reconnect the fuel line.
Remove and Install Fuel Supply Spin-On Filter
1. Disconnect the supply hose quick disconnect from the rear of the tractor.
2. Remove the filter element (1) from the head (2).
3. Place a thin film of diesel fuel on the gasket of the new element.
4. Install the new element on the head until the gasket contacts the head, then turn the element 3/4 turn more.
Remove and Install Fuel Supply Inline Filters
1. Disconnect the supply hose quick disconnect at the rear of the tractor.
2. Remove the filter (1) from the fittings (2).
3. Install the new filter between the fittings.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each burner assembly.