|Tool    ||Part Number    ||Part Description    ||Qty    |
|A    ||180-3033    ||Stands    ||4    |
Follow the recommended procedure for removal and installation of tires and or wheel assemblies.
Ensure that the machine and tire and or wheel assembly are properly supported at all times.
Improper procedures that are used to remove and install tires and or wheel assemblies can result in personal injury or death.
- Use a suitable lifting device to raise the machine. Install Tooling (A) .
- Use a suitable lifting device to support the tire. Remove lug nuts (1). Remove tire (2). The weight of the tire is approximately 51 kg (113 lb).
- Repeat Step 1 and Step 2 for the other tires.
- Use a suitable lifting device to install tire (2). The weight of the tire is approximately 51 kg (113 lb). Install lug nuts (1) .
- Tighten the lug nuts according to the pattern in illustration 3. Torque the lug nuts to 149 ± 7 N·m (110 ± 5 lb ft).
- Repeat Step 2 after one hour of operation.
- Repeat Steps 1 through 3 for the other tires.
- Use a suitable lifting device to support the machine. Remove Tooling (A) .