Keep all parts clean from contaminants.
Contaminants may cause rapid wear and shortened component life.
- Install bolts (5) in order to attach covers (6) and the gaskets.
Improper assembly of parts that are spring loaded can cause bodily injury.
To prevent possible injury, follow the established assembly procedure and wear protective equipment.
- Install plunger (8) and spring (7).
- Install bolts (3) in order to attach cover (4) and the gasket.
- Install bolts (1) in order to attach support (2).
- Install the oil filter base. Refer to Disassembly and Assembly, "Coupling Oil Filter Base - Install".