|Required Tools    |
|Tool    ||Part Number    ||Part Description    ||Qty    |
|A    ||138-7575    ||Link Bracket    ||2    |
Care must be taken to ensure that fluids are contained during performance of inspection, maintenance, testing, adjusting and repair of the product. Be prepared to collect the fluid with suitable containers before opening any compartment or disassembling any component containing fluids.
Refer to Special Publication, NENG2500, "AVSpare Tools and Shop Products Guide" for tools and supplies suitable to collect and contain fluids on AVSpare products.
Dispose of all fluids according to local regulations and mandates.
- Install Tooling (A) on radiator (15) .
- Repeat Step 1 for opposite side of radiator.
- Attach a suitable lifting device to Tooling (A). The weight of a radiator assembly is approximately 735 kg (1620 lb).
- Lift radiator (15) slightly and turn the radiator in order to position the radiator in the truck.
- Install bolts (25) that secure radiator (15) .
- Repeat Step 5 for the opposite side of the radiator.
- Connect hose (24) to elbow (22). Secure the hose by tightening clamp (23) .
- Position the harness assemblies on the radiator. Connect harness clips (20) to the radiator.
- Connect hose assemblies (21) to condenser (18). Secure the hose assemblies to the radiator by installing hose clips (19) .
- Clean any remaining gasket material from elbow (17). Install a new gasket on the elbow. Position the elbow on radiator (15). Secure the elbow to the radiator with bolts (16) .
Note: During the installation of the gaskets, use new parts.
- Position panel (11) on the truck. Secure the panel with bolts (13) .
Note: Do not damage the harness assembly for warning light (12) when panel (11) is installed.
- Attach a suitable lifting device to lower grill assembly (10). The weight of the grill assembly is approximately 70 kg (154 lb).
- Position lower grill assembly (10) on the truck.
- Install bolts (14) in order to secure lower grill assembly (10) to the truck.
- Repeat Step 14 for the opposite side of the grill assembly.
- Connect harness assembly (9) for warning light (12) .
- Position handhold (7) on the platform. Install bolts (8) in order to secure the handhold.
- Install 1/2 mount (3). Secure the radiator mount with lower mounting bolts (2) .
- Repeat Step 18 for opposite lower radiator mounting.
- Connect the bottom radiator hose (5) to the radiator. Secure the hose to the radiator by tightening clamp (4). Install clips (1) on drain hose (6) .
- Fill coolant to the proper level in the radiators. Refer to Operation and Maintenance Manual, "Cooling System Coolant (ELC) - Change" for the correct procedure and for the correct amount.
- Recharge the air conditioning system. Refer to Service Manual, "Air Conditioning and Heating R-134a All AVSpare Machines".
- Install the fan. Refer to Disassembly and Assembly, "Fan Drive (Hydarulic) - Install" for the correct procedure.
- Install the ladder. Refer to Disassembly and Assembly, "Ladder - Remove and Install" for the correct procedure.