Note: Cleanliness is an important factor. Before assembly, all parts should be thoroughly cleaned in cleaning fluid. Allow the parts to air dry. Wiping cloths or rags should not be used to dry parts. Lint may be deposited on the parts which may cause later trouble. Inspect all parts. If any parts are worn or damaged, use new parts for replacement.
- Attach a suitable lifting device to air compressor (16).
- Install air compressor (16) and install bolt (14). The weight of air compressor (16) is approximately 30 kg (65 lb).
- Install bolts (15) and tighten bolt (14) .
- Connect hose assembly (13). Connect tube assembly (12). Connect hose assemblies (11) .
- Install bracket (10) and install bolts (9). Install nuts (8). Tighten nuts (8) to a torque of 20 ± 3 N·m (15 ± 2 lb ft).
- Install bracket (7) and install bolt (6). Install hose assembly (4) on clip (5) .
- Install tube assembly (3) and install bolt (2) .
- Install fuel filter (1). Refer to Operation and Maintenance Manual, SEBU7477, "Fuel System Primary Filter - Clean/Inspect/Replace" for the correct procedure.
- Fill the cooling system with coolant. The capacity of the cooling system is 47 L (12.4 US gal). Refer to Operation and Maintenance Manual, SEBU7477, "Cooling System Level - Check" for the correct procedure.