|Required Tools    |
|Tool    ||Part Number    ||Part Description    ||Qty    |
|A    ||FT-1114    ||Vacuum Cap    ||1    |
|B    ||138-7573    ||Link Bracket    ||2    |
|C    ||9U-7091    ||Cap    ||2    |
|9U-7092||Cap    ||2    |
|6V-9509||Face Seal Plug    ||2    |
|6V-9830||Cap As    ||2    |
|6V-9511||Face Seal Plug    ||2    |
|6V-9832||Cap As    ||2    |
- Remove the hood. Refer to Disassembly and Assembly, RENR4193, "Hood - Remove and Install".
- Remove the refrigerant condenser. Refer to Disassembly and Assembly, "Refrigerant Condenser - Remove and Install".
Note: SERVICE DATA: TOOLING (C) WILL NOT BE IDENTIFIED IN PHOTOGRAPHS IN THE REMOVAL OR THE INSTALLATION. THIS TOOLING IS SHOWN IN ORDER TO ASSIST THE EXPERIENCED SERVICEMAN.
Note: Cleanliness is an important factor. Before the disassembly procedure, the exterior of the component should be thoroughly cleaned. This will help to prevent dirt from entering the internal mechanism.
Care must be taken to ensure that fluids are contained during performance of inspection, maintenance, testing, adjusting and repair of the product. Be prepared to collect the fluid with suitable containers before opening any compartment or disassembling any component containing fluids.
Refer to Special Publication, NENG2500, "AVSpare Tools and Shop Products Guide" for tools and supplies suitable to collect and contain fluids on AVSpare products.
Dispose of all fluids according to local regulations and mandates.
At operating temperature, the engine coolant is hot and under pressure.
Steam can cause personal injury.
Check the coolant level only after the engine has been stopped and the fill cap is cool enough to touch with your bare hand.
Remove the fill cap slowly to relieve pressure.
Cooling system conditioner contains alkali. Avoid contact with the skin and eyes to prevent personal injury.
Note: Put identification marks on all lines, on all hoses, on all wires, and on all tubes for installation purposes. Plug all lines, hoses, and tubes. This helps to prevent fluid loss and this helps to keep contaminants from entering the system.
- Drain the coolant from the cooling system into a suitable container for storage or disposal. The capacity of the cooling system is 47 L (12.4 US gal). Refer to Operation and Maintenance Manual, SEBU7477, "Cooling System Coolant (ELC) - Chane" for the correct procedure.
- Install Tooling (A) on the hydraulic tank. Tooling (A) will contain the hydraulic oil.
- Disconnect hoses (1) .
- Disconnect hose (2) .
- Disconnect harness assemblies (3) .
- Remove bolt (4). Disconnect harness assembly (5) .
- Disconnect hose assemblies (6) .
- Remove bolts (7) .
- Remove bolts (8) .
- Attach Tooling (B). Repeat this step for the opposite side.
- Attach a suitable lifting sling to Tooling (B). The weight of radiator (9) is approximately 272 kg (600 lb).
- Remove bolts (10). Repeat this step for the opposite side.
- Remove radiator (9) .