- Landfill Compactor:
- 826GSeries II (S/N: AYH1-UP)
- Soil Compactor:
- 825GSeries II (S/N: AXB1-UP)
- Wheel Dozer:
- 824GSeries II (S/N: AWW1-UP)
- Wheel Loader:
- 980GSeries II (S/N: AXG1-UP; AWH1-UP; AYT1-UP)
- Load Haul Dump:
- R2900G (S/N: GLK1-UP; JLK1-UP)
- Motor Grader:
- 24H (S/N: 7KK1-UP)
- Track-Type Tractor:
- D10R (S/N: 3KR1-UP; AKT1-UP)
- Underground Articulated Truck:
- AD30 100GA (S/N: CXR1-UP)
- 826G (S/N: 7LN1-UP)
- 826H (S/N: AWF1-UP)
- 836G (S/N: BRL1-UP; 7MZ1-UP)
- 836H (S/N: BXD1-UP)
- 825G (S/N: 6RN1-UP)
- 825H (S/N: AZW1-UP)
- 824G (S/N: 4SN1-UP)
- 824H (S/N: ASX1-UP)
- 834G (S/N: BPC1-UP; 6GZ1-UP)
- 834H (S/N: BTX1-UP)
- 980G (S/N: 9CM1-UP; 2KR1-UP; 2SR1-UP)
- 980H (S/N: JMS1-UP)
- 988G (S/N: BNH1-UP; 2TW1-UP)
- 988H (S/N: BXY1-UP)
- D10T (S/N: RJG1-UP)
- D9R PS STD (S/N: JJB1-UP)
- D9R DS PS (S/N: ABK1-UP)
- D9R (S/N: ACL1-UP; 7TL1-UP; 8BL1-UP; WDM1-UP)
- D9T (S/N: RJS1-UP)
- AD30 (S/N: DXR1-UP)
New installation sleeves for the transmission clutches are now available. Refer to Table 1 below for the correct sleeve for the machine that is being serviced. Use the new sleeve in order to follow the procedure below.
|Dealer Service Tool    ||Sales Model    |
|305-3013 Piston Installation Sleeve    ||24H
824G Series II
825G Series II
826G Series II
980G Series II
|306-4092 Piston Installation Sleeve    ||D9R
|306-4093 Piston Installation Sleeve    ||D10R
The Procedure for Installing the Piston Seal Assembly
Follow steps 1 through 6 for the correct assembly procedure.
- Place the piston on a flat work surface. The flange of the piston should be placed toward the work surface.
- Assemble the outer seal ring to the groove on the outer diameter of the piston.
- Assemble the inner seal ring to the groove on the inner diameter of the piston.
- Roll the seals with a dowel in order to seat the seals in the grooves.
Note: Be careful not to cut or pinch the seal on any of the slots in the piston.
- Lubricate the piston bore of the housing and lubricate the seals on the piston with clean transmission oil. Ensure that the chamfers on the housing and piston seals are covered with lubricant.
- Install the correct sleeve onto the housing. Refer to the tool operating manual.
- Install the piston into the housing. Ensure that the piston seals are not damaged during the assembly process.